Uniform is sold through New Zealand Uniforms at their shop located at 19a Douglas Alexander Parade, Rosedale. Purchases can be made either online or in person at their store. NZ Uniform’s price current price list (31 August 2021) is shown below along with their contact details, hours and store location.
A limited amount of uniform is still available for purchase from school and is currently available at greatly reduced SALE prices. Please contact the school office on 09 410 7805 for information on what is still available.
Great efforts have been made to achieve a reasonable cost to parents. We feel that children should be proud of their school and the wearing of the uniform certainly provides a sense of belonging and identity. This, in turn, tends to lead to the development of good working habits and self-discipline. All children are expected to wear correct school uniform at all times.
In making its decision that there should be no exception to this uniform, the Board of Trustees has asked that where there are any cases of genuine hardship, parents should please approach the Principal.
- Navy skirt (summer and winter)
- Navy unisex shorts
- Burgundy sweatshirt
- White polo shirt – short sleeve
- Burgundy polo shirt – short sleeve (PE)
- Navy shorts (PE)
- Navy socks – long or short
- Plain navy opaque tights (winter option)
- Black leather lace up shoes – not sport type (low heeled black sandals with ankle strap is a summer option)
- School sunhat (terms 1 and 4)
- School cap (can only be purchased from school)
- Optional school jacket (winter option)
NZ Uniforms Contact Info