Uniform is sold through New Zealand Uniforms at their shop – 19a Douglas Alexander Parade, Rosedale. Purchases can be made either online or in person at their store. Below are their website and contact details:
Phone 09 477 6300
Open Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-4pm
We have a limited amount of uniform still available for purchase at school.
Great efforts have been made to achieve a reasonable cost to parents. We feel that children should be proud of their school and the wearing of the uniform certainly provides a sense of belonging and identity. This, in turn, tends to lead to the development of good working habits and self-discipline. All children are expected to wear correct school uniform at all times.
In making their decision that there should be no exception to this uniform, the Board of Trustees has asked that where there are any cases of genuine hardship, parents should please approach the Principal.
- Navy skirt (summer and winter – girls only)
- Navy unisex shorts (boys or girls)
- Burgundy sweatshirt
- White polo shirt – short sleeve
- Burgundy polo shirt – short sleeve (PE)
- Navy shorts (PE)
- Navy socks – long or short
- Plain navy opaque tights (winter option – girls only)
- Black leather lace up shoes – not sport type (low heeled black sandals with ankle strap is a summer option)
- School sunhat (terms 1 and 4)
- Optional school jacket (winter option)