Newsletter Number 18 2018


We are still accepting 2019 enrolments.

If your child was not born in New Zealand and does not have a New Zealand passport, we will require the following:

  • Student’s residence permit/or returning residence visa
  • A parent’s work permit and student’s permit/visa
  • Student’s New Zealand citizenship certificate

For a full copy of our newsletter, please click on the link below.

Newsletter Number 18 Final